Sunday 29 November 2009

Create


For my project I have been looking at the idea of using a stereoscopic mount to mount 2 cameras to then be able to create this sense of 3D in an image. In terms of motion graphics Im thinking of creating a stereoscopic stop motion animation. I have also decided that the cameras I shall use should be created by myself as well...this is when I stumbled upon Martin Pilný, Mirek Kolář and Richard Vyškovský' Dirkon camera, "the dirkon camera." I shall be creating two of these, these will be the technology I use to take my photographs. If I want to use natural moving objects I shall have to make sure that I get it 24 fps. I feel that I want to create a series of different events. The events I want to be somehow revealing the truth something that I feel is currently foggy to members of the public, in a sense showing how propaganda was false. This is how I want to try and still keep the technique of lenticular imagery. I feel as my research grows I shall then pin-point what the "meat" of my main course shall be. I shall be using modern technology to edit the images. This use of both modern and old technology will reflect the oppositions of false and truth.

0 comments:

Post a Comment