Sunday 6 December 2009

Love&Caring

I have created an unofficial music video for the artist Crystal Castle’s and their video Love & Caring. The reason I did this was because the song is about the binary oppositions between love and hate. I wanted to show the opposition in a video, it was also appealing to me because of my idea of lenticualr imagery and wanting to portray two juxtaposed messages in one medium. This is how I came up with the idea of good vs evil. My video was to blend two situations, one good, one evil and see how the viewers emotion of them was confused. I used very old footage from the 1930’s from a website that allows you to use them with full copyright licensing. This allowed me to learn about copyright laws.

If you would like to view the video you can either access it from my website, or go directly using the following link:

http://vimeo.com/7709503

0 comments:

Post a Comment