Saturday 15 May 2010

Innovation is the creation of the new or the re-arranging of the old in a new way

It has been nearly 2 whole months since my last blog update. In that time things have been moving fast and positively. Im now at the stage of creating my animation from storyboards, which will be uploaded for you to view. I've decided to split the work up in terms of time ie 1700's, 1800's 1900's and the 2000's. It's been fun collating everything into its correct timelines for reference. Now that everything is neatly organised i feel so much more confident about it working. It's just getting it all done now. Obviously the style of the piece is going to reflect my own but I've been looking at nice info graphics to see how knowledge is communicated in a relaxed way. I've noticed one that I already blogged on the 2nd of March that I seem to always enjoy so maybe it's heading in that sort of direction. I'll re-link some of them at the end of this post.

It's just under a week until I present my what I've done so far to the rest of my graphics group. Im hoping that I can show enough for everyone to fully understand my project as before it has always been "this is what Im planning on doing." So Im hoping to get some really good feedback and advice.

-
-

0 comments:

Post a Comment